It is Friday – the end of week 2 of school. Here are some highlights.
1. V has been successfully sleep trained (as of tonight, and it is only Day 2).
2. V has been using the potty at daycare (self-initiated). Hooray!
3. Both kids are still asleep and its just 7am – AND I’m showered!!!! Yippee.
4. Z has been going to bed by 8:15 pm every night.
5. We’ve reduced device time drastically during the week. He’s back to playing with his toys and only watching The Octonauts after dinner.
6. I like my home room kids. I had fun with them durin Frosh Frolic yesterday.
Looking forward to a nice cool weekend.