I can’t believe my little girl is almost ONE. It is very true what people say about the second child. “you just won’t have the time to do the same things you did with the first.”. I feel guilty each time I see her calendar empty – no pictures and not even hung up.
Here’s an update on V.
– has 4 teeth and is getting 4 or 8 more
– loves to stand on her own
– is learning to walk
– loves reading
– always wants to play with Z
– is so excited when she sees us coming to the door after work
– eats quickly and wants out fast; impatient and doesn’t want to sit in booster seat longer than necessary
– can compete with Z in screaming
– mimics actions very well
– can sign for more, please, all done, milk or nurse, wave bye bye, up, points to things she wants, shakes her for no and nods occasionally
– interested in people
– likes to play with things that have lids, taking them off and putting them back on
– very affectionate and gives lots of kisses
– knows how to make us laugh
The year has gone by so quickly and being at back at work makes me feel like I’m missing out.